which Cabinet to buy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
VIP 1122 costs 1 k to max 1150 without psu

VIP G 100 costs 2.1k to 2.3 k without psu ..

VIP G 200 costs 2.5 k without psu

VIP G 300 costs 3 k without psu

all are mumbai prices ..

now u want transparent cabinet then go for G 100 its damn good .. I am using 1122 which is very good too ..just that G 100 is taller , and much broader than 1122 .. and if u want a very good quality cabinet without transparent side window then .. G 300 suits the bill ..

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
thanks yogi7272... i would most probably go for g 100.....I know the quality is very good and the ventilation will be also good with no heating problems.... but can someone comment on its features like.......
1. how many hdd it can hold
2. How quiet does it perform

the mihir

Broken In
VIP 1122

DRIVE BAYS: 4+2
FRONT PANEL: 2 USB PORTS,
HEADPHONE JACK
MIC I

PRICE...NOT INCLUSIVE OF SMPS.....1600 EXTRA FOR 400W VIP SMPS

NO REAR EXAUST INCLUDED....USE A 120MM FAN.....80MM FANS SOUND LIKE JET ENGINES..... SORRY FOR THE DELAY...

sunmysore

Journeyman
TechGuru#1 said:
Got myself a G300 today.NOW I also want to MOD the CASE with Transparent side.
Any Clue any1 how 2 do that?

take a hammer, and a chisel. band the sidepanel with the chisel in a straight line...thats the way its cut :twisted:

TechGuru#1

In the zone
sunmysore said:
TechGuru#1 said:

take a hammer, and a chisel. band the sidepanel with the chisel in a straight line...thats the way its cut :twisted:
I think & THANK Me that at last I hav made my Final contact with my MAESTRO-LEGENDARY DA'VINCI, to hone ace up my Chisiling & Hammering skills.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :p :evil: :wink:

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
TechGuru#1 said:
sunmysore said:
TechGuru#1 said:

I think & THANK Me that at last I hav made my Final contact with my MAESTRO-LEGENDARY DA'VINCI, to hone ace up my Chisiling & Hammering skills.

To both of you.... Read THE DA VINCI CODE.... may be you could find a chisile or hammer used by DA VINCI himself...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Anyways... i like the g series cabinet and going for g 300 ....

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
*aka.fotovista.com/dev/small/03030014.jpg

*test.maximumpc.com/images/Asus_Vento%20copy.jpg
Asus Vento .......Available in India ...now !

sunmysore

Journeyman
TechGuru#1 said:
sunmysore said:
TechGuru#1 said:

OK both of you..i guess you'll be pleased to meet Da Vinci himself ;)

Do you read Digit? Turn to Page 52, Digit Jan 2006 ;)

Heh..look @ mine cabby....its a cheapo Zebby one, every part modded to the max...

All paint scrapped, and cabby sanded to make a Lian Li finish ;) Check out the sidepanel...its a mirror!!!! but becomes transparent when a CCFL is lit inside..;)

*www.supload.com/thumbs/default/hahaha-345776.jpg

*www.supload.com/thumbs/default/lol-379861.jpg

*www.supload.com/thumbs/default/hehehe-993816.jpg

*www.supload.com/thumbs/default/muhuhahah.JPG

oh look...i make uber cool Fan grills as well :p
*www.supload.com/thumbs/default/Copy%20of%20DSCN5255.JPG

OK...back to topic...G100, G200, G300 are overpriced, and has just plastic all over it...this is my opinion BTW ;)

sunmysore

Journeyman
TechGuru#1 said:
Yeah SANJAY,G300 is NOT THAT GR88 BUILD,
Take my word,I NOW HAVE IT!
(particular the Paint finish SUCKS!)

hehe....

anyways...that cabby has gone for some advanced modding...in the meantime, got another zebby..it now has a transparent sidepanel, blowhole, etc...might sell if i get good offers....;)

royal

Padawan
hey sunmysore ...

how about a tutorial buddy ??? :p

the least u could do is to inform us how did u get hold of that side panel and the tools needed ( with costs...offcourse ) :wink:

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
Ya.. definitely hands up for a tutorial... i am really confused yaar.... first i hear g300 to be very good... and now people have other opinions about it....

I think i have to visit someone who has it... but the problem is none of the people i know has a VIP cabinet g #00.....

And kunhar's pics are not satisfactory enough... Can i get a link to any review in detail for a good budgetted cabinet... plzzzzzzx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom