Which Brand's Mobile Is The Best In All Cases ?

best mobile brand in all case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonumittal

Broken In
hi
i wanna buy a new mobile with limit upto 20k. so tell a brand on which i can trust to use it for 2-3 yrs with no problem. it must have best display(16m color), camera(3-5 mp), max battery backup(at least 5 hrs), best music quality, no slow OS, optical zoom, best service, worthy value handset, solid handset, best looks, design, no earlier complaints etc....plz guide me....
options are:
1 Nokia
2 sony
3 samsung
4 motorola

WHILE VOTING ABOVE GIVE YOUR REASON FOR VOTING FOR THAT PARTICULAR BRAND..

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I think you want all the features.
It isn't possible to get all in one particular model.
All phones have their + & - .
First tell what are you going to do on this mobile?
Music??Internet???

Then only i can suggest you.

azzu

AJJU
man if u want a Cellphone list ur chioces if u want to know which brand is good search prev thread's
and u want both ....itna chahna achcha nahi hai
btw i think sony k850
is good forr u

OP
S

sonumittal

Broken In
i want music first........

Cool G5 said:
I think you want all the features.
It isn't possible to get all in one particular model.
All phones have their + & - .
First tell what are you going to do on this mobile?
Music??Internet???

Then only i can suggest you.

hey man......if a brand is good then its products of higher end must be good....
by the way...if man had not wished anything then you may not be having cloth on your body, cell in your hand etc......

azzu said:
man if u want a Cellphone list ur chioces if u want to know which brand is good search prev thread's
and u want both ....itna chahna achcha nahi hai
btw i think sony k850
is good forr u

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You don't get the point.
If you decide for SE k790i,it has fast os,good camera & music,but it doen't have 16 million screen.
That's what i mean you can't get every feature in the phone.

If you can stretch your budget some 4-5K get the N95 it will be somewhat futureproof.

Last edited:

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Another se vs nokia thread.
Dont know for how long pages this is going to run.
What ever yöü say the opposing person wont get satisfied,so why waste time.go to a shop,pick a phone of your budget and enjoy.

azzu

AJJU
^^ if that's good so y the hell r we here and all fella's who got Mobo's thru this forum r really dumb's wat do u think ?

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
This is really complicated question... We can judge.. but vote will judge... ;)

Anyway this was discussed long ago..

+1 for SE

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
azzu said:
^^ if that's good so y the hell r we here and all fella's who got Mobo's thru this forum r really dumb's wat do u think ?

There are also many people who spend more for phone which they dont know how to use.
I just want to saw that many here will start a war and the people who seek for answer will get caught in the middle of the war and will get confused.
Thats what i meant.
Anyhow people who come here to ask will surely have in mind on which brand they are going for!
Even if i want to buy,i will have in mind to go for se...even if others saw to go the other way i wont.thats how it works.thats what i meant.

azzu

AJJU
"What ever yöü say the opposing person wont get satisfied,so why waste time.go to a shop,pick a phone of your budget and enjoy."

"i will have in mind to go for se...even if others saw to go the other way i wont.thats how it works.thats what i meant"

this both Statement's r totally Diff right ?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
the question does not make Sense

Best phone maker >> Neither SE or NOKIA
get an band of engineers pay them Crores they will make a phone just for you.. the best for your needs.. nothing beats this solution !!!

or otherwise..

In Very Simple Terms

SE >> Best in Multimedia
For Everything Else >> Nokia !!!

you should choose phone on what you want...
neither of the phones have everything..

Young Guy...Loves Music..Wants Good Pictures....Descent Applications...FAST Interface>> SE

Communicator and Extension of Laptop >> High End* Nokia N series !!

* because n72 and n70 are low end...

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
^^ lol
"get an band of engineers pay them Crores they will make a phone just for you.. the best for your needs.. nothing beats this solution !!!"
wonderfull Sugg
really kool

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
azzu said:
^^ lol
"get an band of engineers pay them Crores they will make a phone just for you.. the best for your needs.. nothing beats this solution !!!"
wonderfull Sugg
really kool

heheh yeah LOL..
that's an obvious solution for a person who wants everything and can't sacrifice something..

azzu

AJJU
^^ like wanting a Girl who shud be INtelligent,BEUTIFULL,Sexy,traditional,,..etc...
but there's no solution for the above thing :D

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
azzu said:
"What ever yöü say the opposing person wont get satisfied,so why waste time.go to a shop,pick a phone of your budget and enjoy."

"i will have in mind to go for se...even if others say to go the other way i wont.thats how it works.thats what i meant"

What is diff dont see anything.
Most of the people have a predefined ideas and conclusion..its very hard to break.not for me,but for many.
I know friends who will stand by nokia whatever the cause,similarly there are for se..
Few in case of moto...
My point is clear,yöü cant make a person change his decision when he has taken a decision!

Anyway about the girls,^^its Damn true..

K

krazyfrog

azzu said:

"i will have in mind to go for se...even if others saw to go the other way i wont.thats how it works.thats what i meant"

Why aren't you using the Quote function of the forum? If you're on mobile use Opera Mini. In v4 beta you can quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom