which bike shuld i bay?

natvar.natraj

Right off the assembly line
i want to bay a bike bitwin 100cc to 150cc, duraplity, comfartnes and handaling is priority for me but minimum milage shuld be atlist 50 kmpl. my hight is 5'11 and avrage body tipe. bike luck is not important forme, durablity and cumfart is imlortant for me. pls sujest for me

OP
N

natvar.natraj

Right off the assembly line
i m thinking to bay any one bike out of this 4 bikes 1 suzuki hayate 2 super 3 splendar 4 shine. pls give ur openion on this bikes

Flash

Lost in speed
Seriously OP? Don't you think your words and sentences are the worst?
You need better typing skills than the driving skills for a new bike.. :|

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Seriously OP? Don't you think your words and sentences are the worst?
You need better typing skills than the driving skills for a new bike.. :|

Have you considered the possibility that English might not be his primary or even secondary language?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Have you considered the possibility that English might not be his primary or even secondary language?
Come on... Sentence framing is reasonably good, but spelling is way off. I would highly doubt that "possibility" if he claims so...

i want to bay a bike bitwin 100cc to 150cc,
There are more than a hundred bikes (including variants) in this range.

but minimum milage shuld be atlist 50 kmpl
A 125cc should fit.

bike luck is not important forme, durablity and cumfart is imlortant for me.
Recently I did a small research. The only brand is not "that" durable is Bajaj, I heard. So you're good with any other brand.
Comfort and look is pretty much subjective I would say. You better test ride the models you like before buying.

my budget is bitwin 55k to 70 k
Other than discover, no other 150cc would fit in this budget.

i m thinking to bay any one bike out of this 4 bikes 1 suzuki hayate 2 super 3 splendar 4 shine. pls give ur openion on this bikes
1. Hayate - It doesn't surprise in paper and I have tried too. It's not impressive.
2. I assume it's Super splendor - Probably THE BEST low end torque (LET) in 125cc. This is just my view, comparing on paper. Better try it and see if it is good or not. To me Hero are a little expensive.
3. Splendor?? + or Pro - Without a second thought I would pass.
4. Shine - Tried. Engine is smooth. The most selling 125cc vehicle. You wouldn't go wrong with this one.

Consider SS125 too.

Personally, I like Phoenix 125 (White-Grey). But my pocket is not deep enough :(
*img1.aeplcdn.com/bikewaleimg/ec/1255/img/l/tvs-phoenix-exterior-7105.jpg?20142403164453

Top Bottom