Where to get 7.1 channel audio for movies

Hi. I have many movies but all have 2 channel audio. I want to download 7.1 channel audio only for those movies to merge it with the video. Where/how can I get only the audio?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
unless you own speakers costing 50000 or above & a sound card costing 7000 or above downloading files with 7.1 audio is a waste of both time & bandwidth.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
^ have you heard of virtual surround? I suggest you try razer surround. I have 'a good day to die hard' with two audio streams: one is 2 channel stereo and other is 5 channel and the difference between the two is very clear and the virtual surround works very well. Also, with modded drivers, I have enabled dolby surround.

^ have you heard of virtual surround? I suggest you try razer surround. I have 'a good day to die hard' with two audio streams: one is 2 channel stereo and other is 5 channel and the difference between the two is very clear and the virtual surround works very well. Also, with modded drivers, I have enabled dolby surround.
Yep they both have a difference which is pretty much clear but AFAIK these adios are not available separately.

Top Bottom