Where to buy ORIGINAL latest PC games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kthanigai

Right off the assembly line
I am looking for the latest PC games like Batman-Arkam Asylum, Mini Ninjas ...etc. Any idea from where I can buy these, I am in Bangalore. Any online stores ? I have searched and found none. Thanks in advance for sharing the info.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Try Ebay for online shopping or if you're registered on TechEnclave forums, then check with Prashant. He is a registered dealer out there and he would be able to source those game for you.

cyberjunkie

Journeyman
Play-asia apparently ships to India. Your local malls should also have some stores. I personally like Steam (www.steampowered.com) for their weekend and festival offers. You can expect anywhere between 10 and 90% discounts on popular games.

prasath_digit

prasath->loves(APPLE);
I live in Trichy i buy original copies of games from odyssey. when i visit chennai i buy them from spencer/landmark. Speaking of online stores, e-bay comes to my mind...

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
The best online site to buy games is www.nextworld.in
They offer huge number of payment options, including debit card. They also offer discounts and ship the product really quickly. I ordered Bad company 2 from them yesterday at 8 PM. They sent me a "product dispatched" mail by 12:34 AM today. Additionally they promptly reply to any email you may put in.
ebay is good too but you need either a credit card or an HDFC internet banking account to shop from there. The same problem is there with intencity.in too.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
ebay is good too but you need either a credit card or an HDFC internet banking account to shop from there. The same problem is there with intencity.in too.
Not true, it allows Debit card use too. Offers Citibank, ICICI and HDFC bank for money transfer.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Not true, it allows Debit card use too. Offers Citibank, ICICI and HDFC bank for money transfer.
It only accepts debit cards with virtual credit card numbers. It doesn't accept SBI, Canara, other govt bank's debit cards.
@Kthanigai: If you have HDFC/Citibank/ICICI card, ebay is a good option too. Just go with a good seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom