Where to buy my config at nehru place(delhi)?

samthechamp

Broken In
hi!
so i have decided my parts for my new build , but was wondering where to get it done in nehru place .... I have heard a lot about cost to cost , lotus systems and services , computer empire , but dont know which one is the best , my main aim would be to get it at cheapest , also every shop has overpriced the gtx 750 ti , which is 10,500 on flipkart but ~12000 at nehru place ... Here is the build-

AMD FX 8320
Asus m5a97 r2.0
kingston hyperx 8 GB
Antec vp450p
Seagate 500 GB
cooler master elite 311 OR Gamemax 9507(suggestion on the gamemax cabinets should be nice too)
Dell ST2220L monitor
Zotac GTX 750 TI

deepanshuchg

Ambassador of Buzz
I bought my config from computer empire around 6 months ago. Prices were less than SMC but a bit more than cost to cost. But I have heard a couple of bad review about cost to cost so the the price difference was not a worth risk taking and I think you should go for 750 ti boost.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
When I was purchasing components for my PC, I went to each of these shops, and ask them the prices.
1. Cost 2 Cost
2. Computer Empire
3. SMC

Then I compared the priced at each of the shops. And bought the components from shops where it was cheapest individually.

PS: Pricelist of Cost2Cost is available online as PDF (although they are *exclusive* of tax), so you might need to do some calculations like adding VAT @ 5%.

Top Bottom