Where can I watch Jean Claude Van Damme movie Hard Target

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geekysam

Broken In
I had a disc of this movie as a kid but I lost the disc and quality of video was not clear on disc. I looked for this movie on amazon prime video and netflix could not find it there this movie was Directed by John Woo the man who made Face Off with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta along with directing Mission Impossible 2

Last edited:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I had a disc of this movie as a kid but I lost the disc and quality of video was not clear on disc. I looked for this movie on amazon prime video and netflix could not find it there this movie was Directed by John Woo the man who made Face Off with Nicholas Cage and John Travolta along with directing Mission Impossible 2
Google search says available on netflix

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

OP
Geekysam

Geekysam

Broken In
Google search says available on netflix

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sorry for the mistake I really thought its not on netflix thanks for correcting me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom