Where can i get this in india...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Hi all,,,i was looking for an extension cable for my W810i earbuds(to use them with my pc).
and i got this page..
*www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5157

where can i get these kind of cables in india....? i live in pune....
online buying is also an option but my father is not willing to use his credit card as he is unsure about security....any ideas?

D

Deleted member 26636

i think you might find these at any "CROMA" store..but be warned...they will cost relatively higher..you may also look at some stores which sells audio-video cables, 3.5mm headphone jacks etc.they may not understand what you want so you can take a printout of the cable & show them. some local cheap quality cables do not provide left-right effect.if a song has this effect you wont notice it..also sometimes the bass is reduced a little.so check well before buying. the one's at croma may be better but will come at a price.

k4ce

Youngling
this is really easy ... called a 3.5mm extension cable ... go to any local store that deals in stuff like AV cables etc ... should cost u no more than 30/45 bucks .... but it would be prudent to test it once before buying ... cos most of them are of flimsy make ...

OP
PCWORM

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Thank u all for those inputs... thanx all of u!!!!

I got one from a local hardware store nearby... tested it..but the sq was not as expected...i sounded a bit tinny with low sound of vocals....so i just tried for another but the same thing happened...it costed me 40 bucks... now ill look for the croma option

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom