When will people understand......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
if any one has a good reason to open this thread up then PM me or any other mod... as the thread is going no where..

@abrakadabra : have a eye on you..

BY VISH 786

Hi Shantanu,

their is no need to open this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show...t=65098&page=4
again.
As the user abrakadra, is a guy who says is a system administrator of Oracle and is of 37 years old, which is a complete lie... coz a guy if is at that level, will speak something which is sane and sensible.He's been lying from beginning and he himself does not know what he is argueing on properly(a solid & valid specific point), just repeating the same points, if we provide a solution to him, he replies with an " I dont care " attitude, which is not a way of arguing in a discussion.

Secondly this guy is a moron who has pathetic knowledge about Linux/Windows and I pity on him which is hard to say... His " English Grammar " is also horrible, we had not used any offensive language against him, but this guy started falling short of words to argue with our ongoing discussion, and started using offensive language against other digit members, which we digit members hardly care about his lang, but the same will not be handled by other sensitive members... The reason i'm writing to u is that if such people keep joining and pass such comments on others then the value of this " Digit forum " will be depreciated.

Ontopic:
I had to give this solutoin to avoid the misconception few digit members have got....
Linux Organisation like SLED and Novells charge
for support,fixes/bugs and reprogram the codes according to needs of a specific company, and they dont charge for OS(they can freely be downloaded,beta as well as the last stable/final version), this support is necessary for Big Companies which work for 24/7 and they do require this coz according to the advances in technology they hav to updated their system and to fix a problem companies like Novells or etc have set of people to work on bugs provided by Comapnies were they work for 24/7 just to fix the bugs and this services cannot be given for free to a company and the same holds good for windows which is a non-issue here.

Discussion is Closed.

@abrakadabra,
Hello Uncle,
just dropped in to say " Hi , t " :D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom