when is iphone releasing in india or delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
That, my friend, is the correct question.

-- from I, Robot (scientist's reply to Will Smith's question)

:)

ajayritik

Technomancer
There is absolutely no chance that it won't be released this year.

What are you trying to imply my friend? Do you want to tell that it is going to release this year at any cost or it's not going to release at any cost this year? Why are you contradicting the statement twice? 'absolutely no' and 'won't'

Strange!

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^dude...don't be hard on the poor guy. He's improving his english skills day by day. :D

Well I wasn't being too harsh with him. If he had not known then he would learn it. However if he already knew that it was wrong maybe he would revert back.

slugger

Banned
What are you trying to imply my friend? Do you want to tell that it is going to release this year at any cost or it's not going to release at any cost this year? Why are you contradicting the statement twice? 'absolutely no' and 'won't'

Strange!

Well I wasn't being too harsh with him. If he had not known then he would learn it. However if he already knew that it was wrong maybe he would revert back.

on the contrary, you should be the one taking a few lessons in the english language, if possible from aayush himself :)

There is absolutely no chance that it won't be released this year.

this is one of the most awesome example of wordplay you would ever come across on this forum

Pathik

Google Bot
on the contrary, you should be the one taking a few lessons in the english language, if possible from aayush himself :)
this is one of the most awesome example of wordplay you would ever come across on this forum
+1.
BTW Aayush means that the iPhone will surely release this year (In case you still didn't get it. :p).

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I checked in Reliance iDigital shoppe even they don't have an idea. In Bangalore its available for Rs. 22,500 for 8GB model and MAN! WHAT A GADGET THIS IS!!! The UI is out of this world!!! I am channelizing my resources to pick up one. I need another 6K.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I don't think I did anything to merit it but thanks for the laudatory remark, slugger. :)

@ajayritik,
I'm no genius but I'm pretty sure my sentence was worded exactly how it should've been. Like Pathik pointed out, rightly enough, I wanted to reassure the original poster that it wasn't "unlikely" that the iPhone would be released in India this year. On the contrary, I'm certain that it will be be here in 2008.

Two negatives make a positive–always remember that when working with numbers and language.

Enjoy. :)

^^dude...don't be hard on the poor guy. He's improving his english skills day by day. :D
Care to give me a lesson or two? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom