What's your lunch & Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
On Request of forum members esp;aditya1987;1019253,i will take the plunge .

So what do you usually have for Lunch and Dinner ?

This will be good as Digit is spread all over India and when diverse gastronomy hits here except nothing but fireworks!

I have Rotis with Chicken, Dal with Chicken ,Salad with Chicken and everything with Chicken for lunch.

My Dinner is somehow almost the same as Lunch !So you can say its lunch with Chicken for Dinner.

What is India's taste let us all know ?

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^well me tamilian with northy food habits... so i have heard of the above items...but no idea what "vatha kolumbu" tastes like....

Mine is 3-4 chapatis with the veggie cooked in the house,sometimes something different like maggi or idli dosa etc and dinner is same as lunch or sometimes 1-2 eggs omelette with plain parantha.
@freshseasons,by eating that much chicken you are eating too much cholesterol content. Not good for your heart at all.It will do you good till 35. After that you may have some probs . Reduce the chicken intake. Just a piece of advice,follow it if you want to.

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
@confused-tastes like sambar but with onion n tomato in more ratio
aviyal is a curry with most vegetables mixed n coconut

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Another one? OMG! Just because it's Chit-Chat doesn't mean it....wtf! what am I saying? It is Chit-chat and anything goes......or NOT!

Anyways, instead of an everyday thread for you daily silly routines, start a mega Food thread and posting there about what you had for whatever....you get the point.

I don't need to say, but use a little common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom