What's with Airtel Direct Calling Code??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
*www.airtel.in/Common.aspx?path=1/105/176/290/159

As you can see in that link,there's something called "Direct Calling Code" given against each song.But I don't have any f*cking idea of what to do with that code.Have tried calling on that no. but "It doesn't exist.Please check the no. you have dialled".Any help will be welcome.:p

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I hope you are not calling on the direct calling code using your mobile. Those codes are for Home Phone - Fixed Lines.

OP
shady_inc

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
alsiladka said:
I hope you are not calling on the direct calling code using your mobile.

Actually,I am.Stupid me.

alsiladka said:
Those codes are for Home Phone - Fixed Lines.

You mean they are only available for landline users.And if I need to change no caller tune I need to call 646 and browse through a 10,00 odd useless songs to find the one I want??Not to mention the money I waste in this calls??:mad: :mad: :mad:

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
If you go to any Airtel Care center, they usually have a register with all the Hello Tune codes. So you can directly call up that code, and select the song. It shall charge you though, but atleast you wont have to browse through the songs when in the call and waste your money.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Here: *www.airtelworld.com/ent_Common.aspx?path=1/6/6/6/75/87

It gives a list of all the Hello tunes codes. You can even Search. You just need to note down the code and SMS to set it as your caller tune. Charges spent on the IVR calls are saved (but obviously, setting/using hello tunes service is charged!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom