Whats the suicidal phtograher in Grand Theft Auto: San Andre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
On gamerlady's secrets map outside of Los Santos it says: 'suicidal photographer' but what is it?

I've been to that place and I didn't see nothing special

:?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This one is ripped off from a game forum so here goes.....Starting from LA (the first city you are in, in the game) go to the left (where North is up) and the southern most bridge (you should be near the lighthouse pier). Cross the bridge and turn left at the first road. Get out of your car and walk along the left side of the road (where the cars are driving at you) eventually your spot a photographer on that side that likes to kill him/herself. That is the Suicide Photographer.

this guy bascially takes photographs later walking straight into the water killing himself i guess :)

Also here's another one
Enter the Trailer park around the Los Santos Inlet and face east towards Los Santos in the centre of the park and a person should spawn on the side of the road near the water on your right. Go up to them and you will see they are taking snapshots of Los Santos, after a while they will put the camera away and slowly walk into the water and down themselves.

Plus get some more easter eggs and secrets explained out here
*faqs.ign.com/articles/584/584765p1.html

Hope this helps out :wink:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Thanks for the link allwyn, I had some fun time going through that...only makes me more restless to have the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom