What's the BIG thing about this brand..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harsh bajpai

@funkymonkey
could you please post what SMPS do you use or even better tell your system config.

funkymonkey

Journeyman
Well i had Antec Smart Power 450. I sold it and getting zebronics GMC620SC (620 watt PSU)
Temperorily on PowerSafe 450Watt 24 pin.
My full configuration.

Amd Atlon 64 3700+ ( SanDeigo Core 1MB L2 cache) Overclocked to 2.7Ghz
OCZ Gold VX 1GB RAM
DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra D Motherboard.
2x120GB Seagate baracuda HDD
Creative SB Live 24bit

asdf1223

Journeyman
the differenece between leadtek,gainward and big are simple.even if u oc big ull get only 550 on the core.but leadtek is standard 550/1125(Extreme edition) and gainward allows ocing upto 550/1150 within warranty!!! look for big only when ur problems budget and no other card is available.

H

harsh bajpai

@funkymonkey
what is the price of zebronics GMC620SC ?
could you please send me prices of other >400W SMPS's that you thing are good. cause i think i will need one soon and i welcome all suggestions.
My email: harshbajpai@msn.com

btw cool MOBO did you install the UV lights? :)

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@funkymonkey
hey i am planning to get the DFI LANPARTY UT NF4 ULTRA D board .. the one u r using .. i am not an overclocker but i would like to know howz the board ?? is it justified being priced around 10k (double that of an ASUS A8N-E) ?? and have u put some uv lights to show the amazing glow looks of this mobo ??

funkymonkey

Journeyman
Honestly this board is useless if you dont plan to overclock it. This is meant to be overclocker's board. Its not as user friendly as ASUS board or say MSI board. Built quality, features are top notch. but its nightmare to configure specially for new user who has never seen DFI bios before. The amount of manually configured option this board throws at you can be overwhelming.
Once setup it simply is the best motherboard i have ever used.
And from the quotes that i got its priced near to 8.5K and not 10K.
If you are not overclocker or are not ready to spend time with the board configuring and testing it then skip it. It can give nightmares to you.
Its targetted at advanced users, enthusiast and specially overclockers

Dont expect it to run perfectly straight out of the box like asus board. you will need to configure it very carefully. Help is available at forums like Xtremesystems and DFI's own DFI street forums in the form of stickies and bios config guides. And there are 2-3 users here including me who own this board for a while now. Always here to help if needed :)

H

harsh bajpai

@funkymonkey
how did you get it for 8.5K? a friend contacted cyberspace abacus pvt ltd and got the price of 9.6k. where did you buy your board?

funkymonkey

Journeyman
My board is imported directly from DFI few months ago.
Contact itdepot in chennai, the price quoted by them was approx 8.5-8.7K.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
funkymonkey said:
My board is imported directly from DFI few months ago.
Contact itdepot in chennai, the price quoted by them was approx 8.5-8.7K.

even i am getting it for 8700 + 10% tax from itdepot chennai only.

H

harsh bajpai

harsh bajpai said:
@funkymonkey
what is the price of zebronics GMC620SC ?
could you please send me prices of other >400W SMPS's that you thing are good. cause i think i will need one soon and i welcome all suggestions.
My email: harshbajpai@msn.com

btw cool MOBO did you install the UV lights? :)

please mention the price of GMC620SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom