Whats special in Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
We all know that vista came with direct X 10, windows Media player 11, IE 7, ready boost, sidebar, etc. In the Similar way, whats special in Windows 7? Is all the above included in W7? And mention other contents of windows 7.:smile:
I think it's releasing on Oct 22. If i'm wrong please tell me when it's releasing...?

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
DX11 is there along with many other features. Really speaking, you should try M$ official website for what's new.

Krow

Crowman
^Well, compared to IE6, trust me it is a really special feature. You can also remove IE8 this time. Support for removing IE8 is a first AFAIK. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
But still I guess the trident engine of IE remains even if you remove IE. Something to do with the Windows Explorer, I guess. :)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
I have not used or saw vista. But from my experience of windows 7 on my laptop, it is very good. The media player is no.12. Also the booting up time is somewhat faster than xp.

Krow

Crowman
^Not compared to XP. Seriously guys, Windows 7 32bit offers no reason to upgrade from XP apart from the eye candy. Its the x64 version that is cool. :)

Krow

Crowman
No, you are not at all right. I am on Win 7 x64 and so far all GTA IV and PES 2010 Demo (both 32 bit) have worked. It installs all 32bit games in the Program Files (x86) folder created by itself. The 64 bit apps are installed in the Program files folder by default. So all those who have above 3GB RAM can safely use Win7 x64. It even runs nvidia vista x64 drivers without problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom