==> Whats Series 60? How2replace FONT? Full screen wallpaper!! <<==

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi FRiends....

I've NOKIA 3230 and i know only one thing about this that its Series 60 phone. Can anyone explain me whats this S-60??

((1))
How can i find that which OS and Edition my set has? My phone version is this:
V 5.0614.0
22-03-06
RM-51

((2))
I want to change FONT of my phone to COMIC SANS, how can i do that?? and also tell me can i change my 3230 theme to look like 5300 mobile? specially icon.

((3))
Is there any software for applying full screen wallpaper for 3230 phone? At present it supports only 176x144 pixel.

Reply soon.......

Last edited:

phanibhushan

Broken In
The S60 Platform (formerly Series 60 User Interface) is a platform for mobile phones that uses Symbian OS. S60 is currently amongst the leading smartphone platforms in the world. It is developed primarily by Nokia and licensed by them to other manufacturers including Lenovo, LG Electronics, Panasonic and Samsung.

Pathik

Google Bot
ur fone is a s60 os 7.. U can change ur font by applying font files (.gdr).. And u ll get many themes and icon packs to change the look of ur fone..

prankie

D PrankMaster
To know about S60 goto
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S60_platform

for changing fonts..
*www.symbian-freak.com/tunning/fontquide/font.htm

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
thnx guyz...... i changed font successfuly... But how can i change icons?? and full screan wallpaper??

prankie

D PrankMaster
i don't think that there is any software for ur phone, for using wallpaper on full screen....
Regardin the icon thing, first get urself registered at
h**p://www.ipmart-forum.com
then goto.
h**p://www.ipmart-forum.com/showthread.php?t=105443

Njoy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom