what to do if I lose my phone?

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
HI guys, I just saw a friend of mine lose his galaxy s3 the other day and it started to make me wonder, what will I do if I ever lose my precious Xperia S?

Is there any service or any other method using which we can track our phone incase it is ever stolen or is ever lost?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
HI guys, I just saw a friend of mine lose his galaxy s3 the other day and it started to make me wonder, what will I do if I ever lose my precious Xperia S?

Is there any service or any other method using which we can track our phone incase it is ever stolen or is ever lost?

install Cerberus....one of the best paid app for Mobile Protection.
and most important: take care of your cellphone :wink:

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Did your friend activate findmyphone on samsung website ?

*findmymobile.samsung.com/dm/forwarding.do

No he was an idiot he did not.

See these links:

*www.locatemydroid.com/

And *forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1642444

Thanks for this.

install Cerberus....one of the best paid app for Mobile Protection.
and most important: take care of your cellphone :wink:
I have installed the free version, because I could not find the paid one, is there a paid one as well? Why did you write "paid" app?

Did your friend activate findmyphone on samsung website ?

*findmymobile.samsung.com/dm/forwarding.do
No sadly he did not. He didn't even know about something like this and neither did I, thanks. Does sony also have something like this? I own a Xperia S.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have installed the free version, because I could not find the paid one, is there a paid one as well? Why did you write "paid" app?

Google play reads:
This is a free trial for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (2.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 5) with the same account.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
Google play reads:
This is a free trial for one week, then you can buy a lifetime license for a small price (2.99€) from within the application: no monthly or yearly fees, just a one-time payment. License is associated to your Cerberus account, if you have multiple devices you can use all of them (up to 5) with the same account.

Ah, I didn't see that. Thanks.

Top Bottom