Votes: 2 7.7%
  • HUTCH

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
Airtel's service was quite good in Delhi, experienced it till Dual APN trick used to work. Got speeds upto and even exceedind 20KBps in evening and night but since the trick stopped working, havent used it coz MO is avlbl only in Postpaid and that too @499 pm.

So shifted to Idea. GPRS is at Rs 5/day.General speeds are from 3 to 7KBps but some areas are EDGE enabled and to my surprise got speeds till 27KBps in my friends home. Have posted the screenshot in this forum too and m preety happy with the speeds of idea and its cost effectiveness.

So my vote, IDEA

assasin

Banned
phuchungbhutia said:
thats 921.6 kbps in wb sikkim i m using se w700i

r u out of ur mind??even normal 3G doesnt support such high speeds.u can get that type of speed only with HSDPA (3.6mbps).

Pathik

Google Bot
@mr.bhutia... we r talkin abt actual speeds... not the fake max ones you can configure in modem settings...

reddick

Mobile Freak
Here in Punjab,MO speed suxs :mad: it shows 460 kbps but in reality it's below 30 kbps :evil: Any idea to get good speed on PC :?: I have N70

A

almighty

Airtel MOBILE OFFICE @250/month Only Speed abt 15-16 kB/sec with my 3230 cell phone... sumtimes it get down but usually it gives an average of 15 kB/sec :D
am satisfied with AIRTEL coz in 250 UL
wow

k_blues24

Journeyman
hi friends, I am using mobile office service ( rs 7/- per day) & i am getting avg
speed around 12 KB/s, and at peak hours it drops to around 7KB/s.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Does edge compatible handset increase speed for gprs ?

I got spped about 2kB/sec rt now. But when i ask the cc the told me that there is some upgradation work going 4 it and 4 that the stop to take new subscribers and stop to activate even airtel live and airtel live portal does nt work rt now also

Last edited:

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
When i call the cc for bsnl about this they told me that edge compatible handst will provide better speed than the one which does not have edge

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
How much u guys get speed for MO in ur state in Nokia 5200? Which is better Nokia 5200 or SE W700i in comparison for modem

vijay patel

Broken In
i hv got speedabot 3-4 kb/s using windows default downloader.but when i used DAP (Download accelarator plus) i got speed of 10 to 15kb/s which goes high to 18 kb/sec . I am using Nokia 6085 .

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
off topic: Is Airtel NoP plan over? One of my friend needs unlimited GPRS in her Nokia 6070 using airtel prepaid, any plan for this?

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Used to get 18-20 KBps in Kol, place Im in now has mbps class in the rooms, who cares for MO anymore, actually, Im still using it on my phone, especially since it doesn't charge anything exra even when you are on roaming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom