what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAVINDRA21

Broken In
:oops: :twisted: i brought my uncles windows xp home edition cd but when i install it said me to activate the windows but when tried to install the reliance software it hangs? what should i do to activate before it expires?

A

anurag_online

which reliace phone r u using?
tell me i will give u a link to original software available on net. download it and then install it. it will work n will not hang.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
*www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocomm/jsp/RConnect/rconnectsearch.jsp
select platform>make>model>interface

Peace

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
may

Guys i think he is also asking for a way to crack win xp. Ravindra it is clearly not allowed in ths forum why dont u google for a answer :twisted:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@vasanth: And it would be better if you read the post instead of pointing him out to such a solution. He clearly mentioned that he was trying to activate Windows, not crack it.

@Ravindra: Be warned that if the configuration of the PC does not match that of your uncle's (in case you haven't bought the PC too) then activation would be unsuccessful and you would be required to contact Microsoft TechSupport to activate your copy of Windows XP. In case you cannot get your line working soon enough, I would highly recommend that you choose the Activation over Telephone method and then speak to TechSupport (+91 11 629 2640) in order to transfer ownership of the OS to your name as well as activate it for your PC. This way, you can give the Installation ID over to the representative and get the 42-digit Confirmation ID and then activate Windows XP without having to go online.

OP
R

RAVINDRA21

Broken In
but my uncle went to his other state and dont have his phone no has he brought laptop with windows xp cd i write the cd and install it on my com know what should i do?

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
You need the original product key, the one that came with the CD as well as the COA label (the sticker that came with the CD listing the product key). If you don't have both of them, then you cannot activate Windows XP with Microsoft. Also be warned that if you get them and activate the OS, then your uncle will no longer be able to use the OS (he should "surrender" his copy of the OS to you and delete and take down his copy of Windows XP) Copying the CD just like that and trying to install it constitites software piracy and its not encouraged at the forums. I would recommend that you buy the original Windows XP CD or at least get your uncle to give the CD and the COA label to you for your use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom