What programs do you use for security

Status
Not open for further replies.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
What programs do you use for security of your computer. Here's a list of apps that I use.........

On one of my computers:
-----------------------
ZoneAlarm Security Suite
Winpatrol (freeware)
Ad-Aware SE (freeware)
All critical updates

On another computer:
--------------------
Norton Antivirus 2005
Winpatrol
Kerio Personel Firewall
Ad-Aware SE
All critical updates

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well i use AVAST ! ANTI VIRUS HOME EDTION given in the DIGIT MARCH 2005 CD issue.

well it does a preety good job and cleans thoroughly.
But plz suggest me sum other softwares as i will be getting the MTNL's so called BROADBAND seva known as TRI-BAND so i will be needing sum softwares installed on my PC to keep away from viruses,trojans,spy wares and also needing a firewall to keep my PC safe from hackin or deleting my files.

Is it recommendable to use softwares of gifferent companies on the same PC like a combination of AVAST! ANTIVIRUS HOME EDITIONa nd NORTON FIREWALL/INTERNET SECURITY??

plz suggest....

cheers n peace.... :p:p:):)

vijaythefool

In the zone
I use none of this softwares . format the pc when i got some trouble . its the easiest and dont kill too much of time with a slow pc.

on another pc :
i use linux. all the important files on it.not connected to the net, no cd rom and a sealed floppy drive :lol:

but i need a good efficiet anti virus too ... which dosent slow down the pc and does a quick scan .... can some one help ?

tuxfan

Technomancer
I use Linux. Thats the best security software :)

Under Windows, I use ZoneAlarm, Norton Antivirus, Spybot S&D and try to avoid using all Microsoft products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom