What kind of salary do people working in the IT field get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

expertno.1

Technomancer
Sorry, but absolutely wrong - especially in case of IIT
IITs care for everything and that is why we have IAS guys from IITs ! We have famous cricket players form IIT. We have great police officers form IIT. Great business people form IIT. These does not means they just waste their 4 yrs and becomes something else.

IIT or premier institues gives importance to everything and not just the technical subject they opt. The 4 yrs we spent in IIT or institutes like that mould us fit for a bright future and career.

And I still feel its not easy to believe my points unless you study in Engg college ! As I have an experience. Like few yrs back, my friends planned to start a software firm. There were B.Tech guys, Science graduate studnts, B.Com guys etc. One thing we noticed, B.Tech students were leading the whole team at majority of the time ! I mean not in coding, I meant - decision making, meeting clients, presenting ideas, in team work etc. I am not boasting or I am not telling B.Tech is the best. Nothing like that. But I am sure the 4 yrs we spent was never a waste, it helped us a lot.

Absolutely Wrong !

Firstly , IIT takes the ones (called the cream ones) having sharp brain and a lot lot lot of remembering skills .
Even if IIT's care little or nothing besides their score cards , nothing will happen to those talented ones as they can mould themselves without too much help from the college . Bcoz they are the talented ones . (2000 top brains of india) . Even though if they are not so talented they are always the hardest labourers (and they are few) . Labour more score more .

Thats why we get many good personalities from IIT's .

And you know , IIT doesn't also mean to have brilliant brain , coz you have to mug up a **** load of materials in your head to crack it .
it requires memory plus brain . (memory>brain) in case of iit coz the amount of materials you have to study is just like...................endless.

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom