What If I don't 'want' to pass 12th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 26636

Grow up buddies. For a decent living here,you need to have degrees backed up with solid knowledge and understanding of your subject.
There is absolutely no shortcut,unless you are as talented as himadri sm.

This why the fcuk I need formal education is one of the most idiotic and uncool attitude one can have.

If someone is really talented passing 12th or completing graduation is Childs play.

Sent from Galaxy S2

thanx but i still have a lot of things to learn...and hey even i was a student for 2 years in a diploma course before working....besides as i said, i agree graduation is important but to stay on topic, everyone should complete their 12th & then pursue a course of their choice. If that requires a degree, then get ready for graduation. The truth is- even i wanted to join a graduation course in animation. but degree courses in animation are extremely overpriced for absolutely no justifiable reason at all, which is why i opted for a diploma.

Last edited by a moderator:

funskar

Padawan
Do it from any of the affialated board re .. your state board-cbse-icse or Nios..
Bt pass 12th first..

Don't bcom politician .. 90% of them are 7th- max 10th pass.

You can become thekedaar by applying for license and make roads-bridge etc and earn hefty amount ..

Here is a guy in my town 10th pass out only.. he take tendor of roads-bridges n his per annum income is very hefty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom