What if GTA was real life?

dude1

Journeyman
I would press in a cheat and become a millionaire...then kill all my enemies an again press a cheat to clear my wanted level

flyingcow

Shibe
All of u trying to be badasses i would hide in my home protecting myself from teh hood

JK lol
would invade zancudo base and steal the lazer plane there
then go to humane research and mess things up there
would do BMX stunts and bike stunts
customize cars and race them
would do bank heists
play with chop
drive a whole day admiring the beauty/beauties ;)
would find all spaceship parts and build a spaceship..

$hadow

Geek in making
If we combine all the thoughts put in by you people the Earth would end up in the first week.

gameranand

Living to Play
And we try to do it virtually.

Not exactly. This is the reason I am not big fan of GTA because it allows me do crazy stuff and all and I am not very fond of it. If I need to do something even in the game then I need a reason for it or I won't do it all. I love RPGs but unfortunately not a great fan of GTA at all.

$hadow

Geek in making
Not exactly. This is the reason I am not big fan of GTA because it allows me do crazy stuff and all and I am not very fond of it. If I need to do something even in the game then I need a reason for it or I won't do it all. I love RPGs but unfortunately not a great fan of GTA at all.

Looks like we are both on the same ship. I am a fan of Ubisoft games. Whatever they come out with I always try to play it ASAP. I love far cry 3 an realistically awesome game and you can do a lot. AC series need to representation. But still gta games are fun to play when you are in not great mood and want to blast off everything you have got something to play :-D

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
I will be driving like crazy any vehicle, ohh those strip clubs :mrgreen:, roam around the whole city & so many things that I cant write here... :wink:

Top Bottom