what do u think about microsoft company!!!!

which section would u like 2 go in microsoft if given the chance

• SOFTWARE DESIGNING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HACKING

• SECURITY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya2u4u

Right off the assembly line
SINce many years microsoft has been ruling the computers they have been the king of computers
can everyone tell me their opinion about the microsoft
and which section would u like 2 go if gien chance??

Deep

Version 2.0
i will love to join then for Security if i got a chance..

i will love to play around with their servers and i m sure it must be like heaven playing in their server farm..

and 2nd option will be as web developer..

Deep

casablanca

Broken In
If got chance to work in Microsoft will definately in Security section, coz can really explore there.
Whats required to get in there anyway???

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
quite obviously, i would go 4 d security section. there r so many loopholes in windows. somebody's gotta fix them......

Radon

microsoft soooo sux...who do they think they r? the thing that i hate the most is their ******* arrogance...

svenkat83

Journeyman
Gaming.coz its where Microsoft is playing second fiddle.I wud love to make it at top.Particularly the console XBOX.
Yeah I love Microsoft and their arrogance too. :wink:

Deep

Version 2.0
i have noticed many people saying.. I hate Microsoft, they suck, this and that..but still dont understand then why they are using Windows? why not using any distro of linux or FreeBSD or even MAC why they are still on windows ?

Deep

ms_karthik

Hey Deep, I know you are Deep in computers. So you use Linux. But Windows is far far far far far easier to use than Linux. You dont see any article posted "How to install ..... in Windows?" But you need help to install and configure Linux. I installed Linux but I was not even able to install a single game for linux. Hell a lot of config and lot of command line interface.

Windows is far easier to use and user friendly too. The average user cant use Linux. I sure support Windows. Windows rulez and William Henry Gates rocks (and so his is Microsoft)

ms_karthik

now do you understand why people use Windows. Its worth paying for and linux is not worth being a freeware.

Deep

Version 2.0
ms_karthik said:
Hey Deep, I know you are Deep in computers. So you use Linux. But Windows is far far far far far easier to use than Linux. You dont see any article posted "How to install ..... in Windows?" But you need help to install and configure Linux. I installed Linux but I was not even able to install a single game for linux. Hell a lot of config and lot of command line interface.

Windows is far easier to use and user friendly too. The average user cant use Linux. I sure support Windows. Windows rulez and William Henry Gates rocks (and so his is Microsoft)

you didnt read my reply properly..
i asked why people use windows when they say it sucks and all..
i dont use linux, i m totally on windows but i know to use it, play around with it..

i am not against MS at all coz they are the ones who gave user friendly interface to users but at the same time i am not against linux also...

i love both :)
Deep

Arachnid

Broken In
I'd definitely go in the Gaming studio. I think Microsoft do a lot of research before they come out with a product...and they always have a winner on their hands.
And of course...i still believe that the XBox is the next best thing since sliced bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom