What could be the next best zombie survival game we've been waiting for..?

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Most of the zombie survival games are in alpha stages and are far from final release.. Some of the projects are really promising.. All we ask for is a in depth and somewhat realistic survival game with a blend of pve and pvp aspects. Which game do you think could meet the promises ?

1. Dead Linger (Alpha) - Greenlight

2. 7 Days to Die (Alpha) - Greenlight

3. Survive (Pre-Alpha) - Greenlight

4. Survarium (Alpha)

5. Dayz Standalone (Alpha)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You forgot State of Decay. That's one zombie game I'm looking out for. (And also Dying Light, but that's far away.)

DVJex

In the zone
Most of the zombie survival games are in alpha stages and are far from final release.. Some of the projects are really promising.. All we ask for is a in depth and somewhat realistic survival game with a blend of pve and pvp aspects. Which game do you think could meet the promises ?

Try this:
Contagion
Contagion on Steam
It's releasing this fall, so expect it in a few months.
Beta Teaser:

Alpha Gameplay Trailer:

On a side note, the game is decent graphics wise, but most guns look terrible, except shotguns and the SMG in that video.

Piyush

Lanaya
Dont know much about these but Survarium may be a good choice for those who want co-op AND enemies apart from zombies too. Dont forget the makers of this game are originally from legendary Stalker series. Have high hopes.

ashs1

Padawan
OFFTOPIC : Can you guys suggest any Zombie survival games that have extremely low system requirements ?
I don't have my Laptop at the moment, & my 5 year old home PC doesn't have any games :( I used to play GTA SA with medium-low settings on this PC during my school days. :)
PC config : ( pls don't laugh :p)
Core 2 duo E7400 @ 2.80Ghz
2GB ram
320 gb HDD
Windows Vista 32 bit
Integrated Intel Graphics ( intel gma 3100 : total available graphics memory - 286 mb ) :-x
I know this is easily one of the worst configs, but this PC is mainly used by dad for Checking emails & his office work. so, if there's any Zombie games that could work in these specs, it would be awesome. :)
Thanks. :)

snap

Lurker
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/171949-tdf-pc-game-suggestion-thread-v2-0-a-16.html maybe someone will answer here ^^

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
OFFTOPIC : Can you guys suggest any Zombie survival games that have extremely low system requirements ?
I don't have my Laptop at the moment, & my 5 year old home PC doesn't have any games :( I used to play GTA SA with medium-low settings on this PC during my school days. :)
PC config : ( pls don't laugh :p)
Core 2 duo E7400 @ 2.80Ghz
2GB ram
320 gb HDD
Windows Vista 32 bit
Integrated Intel Graphics ( intel gma 3100 : total available graphics memory - 286 mb ) :-x
I know this is easily one of the worst configs, but this PC is mainly used by dad for Checking emails & his office work. so, if there's any Zombie games that could work in these specs, it would be awesome. :)
Thanks. :)

Hey I have almost the same config in my laptop, same Integrated GPU but weaker CPU @ core 2 duo 2.0 GHz.
I made League of Legends run respectably in that laptop. GTA SA runs pretty well.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
[MENTION=173432]ashs1[/MENTION] i'm not sure if any zombie survivals would run on that.. maybe you could try rust at low settings but i'm not sure.

Top Bottom