What can be the Problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumeet singh

Broken In
Hi Guys,

There is a problem that I've been facing for sometime now. Whenever I use browser (Any) my system starts running very slow... Browser also hangs while loading pages or switching tabs..thats when I have only 2-3 tabs opened in the browser... Deleted cookies, cache and all that stuffs but no joy... Tried uninstalling and re-installing browsers but again no joy.... have tried 3 different browsers IE, Mozilla n Google Chrome.. they worked fine for a day or 2 but same problem after that. System n browsing both goes pathetically slow...

BTW my RAM is less (256mb).. i guess that might be playing up but it shouldn't be so slow....

Any suggestions??

Thanks,
Sumeet

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I think you have Zone Alarm installed. Well...Zone Alarm takes a whole lot of memory(and you have only 256 MB) and slows down the computer which results in slow browsing too. If you "On-Access Protection enabled" then it will make the PC more slower. If you have Zone Alarm, uninstall it and installed Comodo Internet Security and update it regularly. It will take a lot less memory...

Also if you have a dial-up connection and connection is too slow then you can't help slow browsing!

Also check for viruses with an updated antivirus software!

Check the Startup tab and Services tab(by selecting "Hide all Microsoft Services") and see which unneccesary thing startup in booting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom