What are the minus points in O2 Xphone II ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwad

In the zone
Hello

Comparing to Nokia popular phones, what are the main minus points and limitations in O2 Xphone II ?

I want to know this since I am planning to buy a phone which gives me option of surfing websites like I do with my PC.

I think O2 supports microsoft applications, are there any nokia phones supporting this feature ?

I am a die hard nokia fan but my necessity for surfing while on the move is very essential.

Please help

vwad

pickster

Professional Layabout.
Removable media not hot-swappable; lacks MP3 ringtone support.

A user named "ashokav" at C|Net says:

I think that O2 has done a real good job with this phone. But there are 2 major flaws with this phone.

Flaw 1: Anyone who has used this phone will realize the powerful contact search software be it searching for a contact while sending an SMS or trying to make a call. However, this wonderful feature is not present when sending MMS. One will have to scroll through hundreds of contacts to look for the one to send the MMS to. Not even keying in the first letter of the name is allowed. Yes, pure scrolling though from A to Z if your friend's name starts with Z. All I can say to this flaw is, WHAT HAPPENED, O2?? You have the perfect solution, why only go halfway and fall short for the MMS??

Flaw 2: This phone cannot send files or contacts through Bluetooth. I have yet to hear of any phone that can only receive files through Bluetooth but cannot send. This flaw i find very ridiculous. I would have given this phone a higher rating but until some upgrade fixes these problem, it will still be a 6 point for me.

Another user named "HY" says:
Pros: Contact search from Keypad
Cons: Joystick breaks quickly
Opinion:
Unlike other phones you need to open the contact folder, you can search contacts from the HomeScreen by using keypad. All the contact names can be dialed using the keypad giving the user the feeling for T9 text input feel.

Read everything including the review at:
*asia.cnet.com/reviews/mobilephones/0,39051199,39078002p,00.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom