West Bengal Joint Entrance (WBJEE) Counselling help

Confused_user

Journeyman
To any Engineer/ B.Tech students out there....

I appeared for WBJEE this year and secured a rank of 14,300.
So what are my options? I don't need a Govt. College.
My preferred stream is ECE or EE. Is there any chance of getting those with this rank? Even with 2nd counseling?

And lastly, I want to reappear for NEET next year WHILE studying Engineering. One can do that, right?

Please reply soon

Thank you

mitraark

Decrepit
To any Engineer/ B.Tech students out there....

And lastly, I want to reappear for NEET next year WHILE studying Engineering. One can do that, right?

Please reply soon

Thank you

Although there people who study through their first year in Engg college and get a better rank next year, it is a very small fraction of the total amount of students who plan for such. Most of them get too deeply involved in. .. let's say , College activites. Many can't find enough motivation to study for another year with the huge burden of 1st year college syllabus.

But then again, you are confident enough of doing better you can surely get what you want. People even drop a year to study harder.

OP
C

Confused_user

Journeyman
well this year my neet state rank is 2200... (missed certain mbbs by 2-3 questions) so I'm all set for reappearing next year. what I'm asking is, which colleges should I apply in? (to be a placeholder this year, and in worst case, a backup)

Top Bottom