WebCam Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal

Broken In
After installing necessary drivers and Logitech QuickCam software when i click on Logitech QuickCam software to start it ....following message appears on screen Video Sorce ...Select a Video Device.......with a Dropdown Menu which has Logitech QuickCam Express to select.....OS is Win98se

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
first of all ur post is not at all clear...iam not able to get what exactly is the problem...nyway general help...>>>

:arrow: remove all the softwarez/drivers nd unplug ur cam...

:arrow: restart the pc nd install the software WITHOUT plugging in the cam

:arrow: after installation of software nd drivers is complete restart the pc

:arrow: now connect the cam,XP will auto detect as it will be USB,install the necessary drivers nd hopefully it will work!! :wink: :wink:

swatkat

Technomancer
vishal said:
After installing necessary drivers and Logitech QuickCam software when i click on Logitech QuickCam software to start it ....following message appears on screen Video Sorce ...Select a Video Device.......with a Dropdown Menu which has Logitech QuickCam Express to select.....OS is Win98se
Yes,what happens after u select ur Cam model and ur OS?

OP
V

vishal

Broken In
After selecting the Cam model when I click OK the same window appears 2 -3 times....after that Logitech QuickCam Express starts which display No WebCam

swatkat

Technomancer
vishal said:
Still the same problem continues :( No WebCam or in Use :(
Enable USB in the BIOS.
if u have already enabled it in BIOS,then check ur cam and drivers by installing it in another computer,if it does not work there also,try updating the Software provided with cam.

OP
V

vishal

Broken In
USB is eneabled in the BIOS.
Webcam is working properly in another computer...USB printer is also working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom