Web page free

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaythefool

In the zone
which site is ideal for free web hosting ? i use geocities , the add is disguesting and cause errors in case of slow connection .

is there any sites which provide free web pahe hosting with minimal adds ?

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
I think tripod's good coz i myelf is hosting my website on it :lol: :wink: and also it got a huge collection of free web elements and other html gears.

*tripod.lycos.com

OP
V

vijaythefool

In the zone
the triipods is with lots of adds yaar . i have been trying this a lng back.
i just ditched it cos of the page layout !

geocities is far better i guess

hey got any other to mention !

Slam Team

Journeyman
Any free web hosting which supports PHP nd MySQL... atleast 100 MB... really in need of it.. *www.dhost.info is not accepting signups.. I tried host.sk also but in vain.. it says our country is black-listed .. and god knows what that means ... Help needed.. Waitin for ya all to reply.. thnx

Slam Team

Journeyman
vijaythefool said:
which site is ideal for free web hosting ? i use geocities , the add is disguesting and cause errors in case of slow connection .

is there any sites which provide free web pahe hosting with minimal adds ?
Try *www.webspace4free.biz

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Tripod for me! Works great and as long as they are providing me the free spce, I think Ican live with those non-invasive ads!

tuxfan

Technomancer
Search the forum mate, search!! In one of the posts, some one had given a whole list of free hosting providers and lots of people have give their opinions on various service providers. You have readymade answers. You don't need to wait for people to come here and post. Just search this forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom