Web Design, Development & Moderate Gaming Laptop | 60k Budget

rgsilent

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR or USD)

60k INR

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?

Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen

3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
First laptop, so don't know

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Photoshop, four browsers and sublime text 2 will be open at all times (except when gaming or watching movies). So need enough ram and cpu power. Moderate amount of gaming. Mostly will be playing not so graphic heavy games like Fifa and PES. CoD, BF3, racing games from time to time.

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
900p minimum.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)
Purchasing from Lamington Road. Have actually researched a bit and I am undecided between Dell Inspiron 15r SE (i7) and Samsung NP550P5C-S02IN. Was definitely going for latter till I saw that lots of people are suffering from heating and throttling issues. Is the Dell special edition top model (full hd screen) available easily on Lamington road? I'm confused, basically. Help me out. :)

rider

as Kratos
Dell Inspriron 15R with core-i7, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR3 RAM and 1080p screen
It will cost you 63k with govt employee discount
*configure.ap.dell.com/dellstore/co...nspiron-15r-se-7520&c=in&l=en&s=dhs&cs=indhs1

Last edited:

Hrishi

Re: Web Design, Development & Moderate Gaming Laptop | 60k Budget

Well I thought it was only for the 17" model and not on 15".

It must have been updated recently for the Indian version.

Hrishi

Congrats for the Sammy , its a nice laptop for that price segment.THough it really suffers from throttling and frequent heat-up issues when playing high-end games.
Use a notebook cooling pad and it will help .

Top Bottom