We now have badges

aaruni

The Linux Guy
The interface is kinda weird. The available badges tab doesn't show up in your profile until after you already have a badge.

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Huiiiii,
Can you help me out with getting badges? Can't figure out if they are like self-assigned from a catalogue or by certain events. Thanks is advance!
Select the ones that apply to you from here Badges and ask to be bedecked by it by the admins. The system should be other way around, but its difficult for admins to check every single post of every single member and award them badges according to it.

Aestivial

Broken In
Select the ones that apply to you from here Badges and ask to be bedecked by it by the admins. The system should be other way around, but its difficult for admins to check every single post of every single member and award them badges according to it.

Ohhh, I see.
So I need to ping some admin with all the respective badges that I wish to have on my profile?

Aestivial

Broken In
Hey mods, can I get : Gaming Enthusiast, Coding Enthusiast, Photographer, Bookworm, Opensauce, Adventurer, Biohazard, Laptop expert, Science Geek, Secret Agent, Cat-one, Potterhead, Geek, Hiker, Debate Master, Fandroid, Spotify user, Steam user, Chromecast user too please?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey mods, can I get : Gaming Enthusiast, Coding Enthusiast, Photographer, Bookworm, Opensauce, Adventurer, Biohazard, Laptop expert, Science Geek, Secret Agent, Cat-one, Potterhead, Geek, Hiker, Debate Master, Fandroid, Spotify user, Steam user, Chromecast user too please?
That is too many badges. Your profile won't have much space to accommodate all those :D

Top Bottom