WB maybe making Superman Open world game

Alok

Adventurer
*www.onlysp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Superman.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LcFbFwd.gif
Rumor has it that Warner Bros. Games Montreal, the studio responsible for the open-world super hero game, Batman: Arkham Origins, released in 2013, is making a Superman video game through a supposedly leaked screenshot.

The supposedly leaked screenshot from the Superman game shows off a menu which resembles a screen where the player could select the main character’s costume. It lists Superman’s abilities with the costume, as well as his vulnerabilities. The UI buttons are those of an Xbox 360 controller.

This rumor follows last week’s news that WB Games Montreal is hiring to fill 15 positions for an open world action game, which is “a new IP project for next generation game platforms.” The game they are working on will have an online component and, most importantly, WB’s listing describes them as being “a passionate dev team developing DC Comics-focused AAA games that evolve and celebrate the legendary brands of Warner Bros.” Superman would fit the description.

dhruv12100

Right off the assembly line
This could be epic if built right
Unlike arkham knight which at present is a crap fest :-(.
Imagine superman flying through metropolis and beating the crap out of lex luthor!!!

Night-Rider

Journeyman
Update: Sources tell us that Warner Bros Montreal isn’t working on a Superman game, but the heavily rumored Suicide Squad game. Neither is confirmed or denied, however, so we’ll leave this as a true rumor for now until we find a source for the image or hear something different.

Source: Warner Bros. Games Montreal May be Developing an Open World Superman Game - OnlySP

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But WB could have spent a bit more and outsourced it to a more competent company for the porting work.

Hell, they could have ported it in-house.

gameranand

Living to Play
Dont blame WB, blame the 11 man team that was responsible for porting.
Game Devs hardly engage in porting.

I blame WB, testing should had been done properly and they already knew that its a broken port and still they released it. I am not giving them a free pass in any case. They don't deserve that.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I blame WB, testing should had been done properly and they already knew that its a broken port and still they released it. I am not giving them a free pass in any case. They don't deserve that.

This guys shows us how WB are worse than Ubisoft or EA:

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Dont blame WB, blame the 11 man team that was responsible for porting.
Game Devs hardly engage in porting.

WB - one of the largest media production houses in the world hires an inexperienced 11 man team to port one of the most highly anticipated games of the year. Yes, definitely no need to blame them.

WB are publishers, not developers. They assign the porting job. The developer's Rocksteady.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes. But the investment does come from WB. They probably didn't give Rocksteady enough money to port and they decided to give it to some smaller company as a result.

Top Bottom