wat's this error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AYmn

Broken In
Technical informationj:
0x0000007E(0xc0000005 x 0xF89FD060 X OXF89FCD5C) when i am playing games after sometimes it comes like this and ma computer gets restarted so wat can i do?:confused:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Technical informationj:
0x0000007E(0xc0000005 x 0xF89FD060 X OXF89FCD5C) when i am playing games after sometimes it comes like this and ma computer gets restarted so wat can i do?:confused:

I presume this is a Graphic Card related problem and you need to install the latest available version of Graphic Card driver for your card.

More information on the specific error can be obtained from here : *support.microsoft.com/kb/330182

You can download nVidia drivers here : *www.nvidia.com/page/drivers.html
AMD Ati drivers from here : *ati.amd.com/support/driver.html
Intel drivers from here : *downloadcenter.intel.com/

techking_dinesh

Digit Squad Member
it is called blue screen of death

remove all extra devices and try to c if u still get that error

if u get it then u gotta replace ur RAM

I hav experienced this and changing ram solved my prob

acewin

Point Blanc
BSOD is caused not just by RAM, it can be due to any hardware or software issue just do not jump to conclusion like wise.

I go with debsuvra, either its is driver issue or the game's exe is currupt,
But driver issue would mean bad graphics. So it can also be the game when run tries to access some faulty hardware.

Start with drivers for your gfx card.

And tell which game you are playing and what GFX card are yo using.

blacrobous

Broken In
Drivers of the graphics cards are the culprits and some networking hardware drivers also cause it just reinstall your graphics card driver and clear your page file all will go smooth :)

blacrobous

Broken In
page file is where all ur memmory used is dumped not really neccessary to mess with just reinstall the driver and it will run good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom