wats new Airtel Mobile Office activate/deactivate sms code..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Hello friends
How can i activate/deactivate Airtel mobile office ???
maine 696 pe MO activate karne ke liye sms send kiya lekin MO activate nahi ho raha hai.. :confused: plzzzz help...

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Activate Mobile Office - SMS "GPRSACT" to 511.
Deactivate Mobile Office - SMS "GPRSDEACT" to 511.

For MO settings - SMS "MO" to 501.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Free of cost.

But it takes a hell lot of time to get your request processed, i only get Remote Application Time out and Internal Server Error crap!!

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
The best way is to call Customer Care, enter GPRS section and tell them to deactivate. It takes less time compared to SMS process.

reddick

Mobile Freak
U can write MO and send to 52696 to activate n DMO @ same no. for de-activation :cool: It's for daily basis in PUNJAB circle :!:

magnet

Youngling
well when i was using Mo i deactivated it through cc got no confirmation sms..than for 10 days i saw no reduction in prepaid value so i thght it may have been deactivated than i went ard 500 km away frm mumbai and i saw 70 rs deducted on making a single call i thght some roaming would had taken place but when i was bak again 7rs per day deduction was taking place..in short i was folled and i lost 105 rs without using Mo...also it took 19 mins for the cc guy to take to me frm prerecording....the airtel cc totally suks

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hello again
im from gujarat...
thanks again.

Activate Mobile Office - SMS "MO" to 55696.
Deactivate Mobile Office - SMS "Unmo" to 55696.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom