Water level/Flood Detector


The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys,
I have a peculiar problem with my residence sump. the sump is located inside our house. and if we are not careful the water overflows and floods 2-3 rooms :( . I cannot use a ball valve due to the placement of the water pipe outlet is midway to the sump. so I need a water alarm which can just warn me once the water reaches the desired level. I checked out ebay and there are a couple of models, but I am not sure how effective these devices are. if anyone has used one of these then please let me know.

BTW I can make a alarm on my own including the whole circuit, but I don't have time to invest on it. :(

PS:ball value: the valve where there is a plastic floating ball attached and it will cut off once water level reaches its level)
Top Bottom