Watch out for these upcoming PC titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I hope this thread will help people decide on which pc games to go for.

Added links to reviews for Medal OF Honor Airborne.Updated the release date for Stranglehold.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ I think this will be a bit more work. Most of the links will contain the minimum requirements also.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
most of the links also contain games
the point is making the thread better and more appealing for gods sake its a sticky thread and we should make it a good one

OP
H

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Will be adding min system requirement of the game as they are released.Medal Of Honor Airborne Min system requirement added.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
good job

ya one more thing its not flat out head on
its flat out ultimate carnage

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
harvy spelling edit please on your first post, hellgate london role playing not roll playing

u cud also add neverwinter nights 2 mask of the betrayer because im sure many people like neverwinter nights 2 and want the official expansion, its in my want list
also add tabula rasa, brother in arms hells highway, kane and lynch dead men
and how can u not add fallout 3

harvy where are you edit this we have to make this one of the best sticky threads

Last edited:

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
entrana said:
harvy spelling edit please on your first post, hellgate london role playing not roll playing

u cud also add neverwinter nights 2 mask of the betrayer because im sure many people like neverwinter nights 2 and want the official expansion, its in my want list
also add tabula rasa, brother in arms hells highway, kane and lynch dead men
and how can u not add fallout 3

harvy where are you edit this we have to make this one of the best sticky threads
I am his brother reporting BSNL broadband is currently down in our area so it'll take some time be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom