Warranty for prod. bought from ITWares

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
guys..i had bought a PALIT HD4850 Sonic off ITWares last week and i am having HW issues with it and i want to get it replaced.
my Q is has anyone got their products replaced that were bought from ITWares?if yes how?should i contact Rahul or Palit or Ati?

tq

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
itwares said:
Q: How would be the procedure regarding Warranty on the products ?
A: All the products will come with the Manufacturer's Warranty, You can anytime visit the nearest Service Centre and avail the warranty on the products , We follow a 3 Day replacement policy on all the products i.e. if anything goes wrong within the first 3 days of the purchase we will be replacing the faulty products by the new ones.

so you didnt read about warranty claim and replacement before buying your product from them

*theitwares.com/faq.htm

Looks like you have to take it to the manufacturer service center to get it fixed under warranty, you have passed the deadline for a replacement though you can ask the person at itwares for more clarification

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
so what happened in the end?how did the story end?where is the tirupati service center?how is their service? huh?huh?

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
well initially Tirupati was reluctant to provide service,they asked me to get it from the place where i bought.
i informed this to Rahul and he called them.
i went to tirupati but they said the prob was a SW issue so dint get it replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom