Admin
*i.imgur.com/15Hrb9g.jpg

old image
*i.imgur.com/bhkyB3U.jpg

There was no Warframe thread!
So, Warframe thread

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
its a good game to play with friends but i hate the updater. they dont update directly from steam but rather from their own laucher which is very slow :/

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^yup, it gets stuck at times immediately after and during an update. And of all things, the launcher uses IE.
But still there is a lot to the game and this update is

coming soon

[YOUTUBE]4AHK0PKxnlQ[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It's here. Parkour 2.0
they made it a lot of fun, parkour plus combat, and from early impressions, the fighting and parkour are more tightly integrated than PoP 2008 or Mirror's Edge. Donno what else to compare it to.
the game is substantially different now

*i.imgur.com/uRnDXzI.jpg
lol
Warframe - Steam Charts

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yep the weapon attack animations are motion captured... like most other animations

- - - Updated - - -

some of the more fun weaps, these are added continuously

Hyperion Singularity Grenade Launcher
[YOUTUBE]kpEul8oELuc[/YOUTUBE]

Wolverine's clawz
[YOUTUBE]SnwifxF9SKY[/YOUTUBE]

a sword-handgun that is not a bayonet. Gunspinning is a legit slashing attack strategy and not just for showoff. At this point, would not be surprised if the next update has a literal pistol-whip
[YOUTUBE]u3nD5JBmUMA[/YOUTUBE]

there is also a boomerang, some of the bows are better than the sniper guns, throwing stars and kunai and the pole weapons have surprisingly great range

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
update. there is a modified horizontal version of quanta (converging laser beam weapn), a modified venka (shorter wolverine clawz for more up close combat), new corpus core pvp map, archwing weapons, atlas frame, and a new liset or it is called the mantis, a "launching craft" apparently

so there is this technique warframe uses when it comes to weapon attack animations. they first motion capture it, and then speed it up, so throwing kunai, or when wielding dual cleavers or fighting with a staff, or deflecting bullets with nunchucks, or the superfast punches on this new tekko give the impression of superhuman speed and power

woah :shock:

[YOUTUBE]jTXLYkNVvHU[/YOUTUBE]

these are the latest few frames. they are all pretty kickass.

Atlas - rhino/excal dash, volt type shield with rock that converts to Indiana Jones stone ball of death if deactivated early, excal type blind ability that petrifies enemies and the 4 summons rock golems to fight for you. this is a very versatile, basic frame, similar to rhino, excal, volt or mag. compared to the other two new ones, it is not so complex to handle.
[YOUTUBE]oiLFg1dPum4[/YOUTUBE]

Equinox
[YOUTUBE]Ln-VsCtDVBU[/YOUTUBE]

Chroma - you can 4, go make a sandwich, eat it, come back, press 4 again, go do work, come back press 4, go on a long drive, come back press 4, go to sleep, wake up, press 4, go make a sandwich...
[YOUTUBE]tseneCFkq24[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
New update is here
the new frame can do what Yondu does and control an arrow in flight

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ivara's electromagnetic dangling arrows quiver... so fast and practical
*i.imgur.com/1OAyjjG.jpg
*i.imgur.com/SmzqMtU.jpg

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
It is still in Beta. He does not know what DE is doing. A game that is still in development, actively takes feedback from its players is in Beta. There are new bugs all the time, and anything in the game can change at any time. It's been in Beta for years.
Got turned off because he is talking to general gaming audience, not people who have been playing warframe.
It's not only about acquisition of stuff. The lore is very sparse, but you have to get it from doing and feeling instead of reading. You are living the game. It's about moving smoothly through the maps. It's about finding a frame and weapon that you enjoy playing with, and building that up to make it more and more powerful. It is about chilling with a good group in an endless run where you are all camping and obliterating the waves with barely any effort.
Weapons don't get better by ranking, just gets more mod slots. A fully ranked weapon is as good as a new weapon without mods installed.
The game is purposely not explained, because it is much better to get into a good guild and have someone else explain it to you. This is one of the most fun parts of warframe. You need a good guild. You need to talk to people. Or you need to slowly explore everything and find out.

Top Bottom