wanted to buy some hardware from LAMIGTON ROAD....

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartripple

In the zone
Hey Guys I want to buy some hardware like Graphics card,HDD,RAM,SMPS from LAMIGTON RAOD.....

so please tell me some name of good shops at LAMIGTON Road.:p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Best shop in my opinion is PrimeABGB.
They have their website its primeabgb.com.
B4 visiting the shop visit the site, get price idea and contact no. also. In case u could not find the shop:rolleyes:;):)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Last Sunday, G5 had been there for asking the price of Wifi routers on my behalf! We found no major difference. Infact, it is cheaper in Thane than Lamington Road!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Infact, it is cheaper in Thane than Lamington Road!
Hey, I stay in Thane...which shop.
Last year when I bought my m/c I've gone through almost every shop here.
One shop I found which offers reasonably low price but not as same as (Lamington Road) is near station (D road name I think is Gokhle road). Shop name bul gaya...

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
ya, I know u stay in Thane :D
The one I asked was "Variety infotech". Then there are many in the same line.
If you go towards Malhar talkies, you can find Next(useless shop), Mango, Paragon, Kohinoor. If you are willing to go upto Tiptop Plaza, you can find Vijay Sales. If you are willing to walp up 2 more mins and cross the LBS check-naka, you can find Croma, R-mall, Argos City.

BTW, just 3 shops besides variety stationary, there is another computer shop, which is owned by the same family that owns Variety Infotech. So mostly the prices are almost same in the two shops.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Quotes may vary depending upon products!
In LR, the starting price for Wifi routers was @ 1650, but in VI, it was @ 1600.

Pat

Beyond Smart
^^ You need to know the right places to enquire for best prices at lamington road ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom