want to upgrade my mobile within 30k

Arnab boss

In the zone
hi guys..after a long time i am here..i want to upgrade my android mobile, Currently i am using a HTC 820 and its been a year i am using it and very much satisfied with it...now i want to upgrade it and my maximum budget is 30k...

I do play games but i love my pc much more than a mobile for gaming..still i play racing and fsp games sometimes..watch movies and HD vidios and hear music with all time net surfing...wifi and 4g...

features i want is 3gb ram with a faster processor than 820..5.5 inch display with a good camera both rear and front..:lol:

dual sim with lte...good battery bckup at least a day should it go...

i want to buy the phone in this month so guys help me out with ur valuable suggestions...

Thank u...:cool:

OP
Arnab boss

Arnab boss

In the zone
Thanks , anroidfan but isnt 1plus 1 is better than 1plus 2...yu yutopia is new in the market and service will b a big issue....

sankar789 thnaks for ur opinion but i am obessed with samsung...willl not buy any samsung products...1 plus 2 reviews r not so
good..

RanbirTandon

Right off the assembly line
From my point of view best mobile is:

LENOVO K4 NOTE

This mobile have all the things which you want and yes price is also incredible.

another options: ONe plus 2, Gionee Marathon M5,

Your priority is strong processor, gud camera quality as well as battery backup. You can go for Gionee S6 also, this smartphone is recently launched and stands upto your expectations.

camera - 13 MP Back, Rear 5 MP
RAM - 3GB
Battery - 3150 mAh
Processor - Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
Their S7 also does well in the market and gained popularity... and Gionee S6 is already in demand.

You can consider this smartphone.
You seem to be a Gionee representative

Gionee phones might be better than Samsung, LG ones in low - mid range, but it's doesn't stand a chance against other Chinese companies like Lenovo or even Moto

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
For camera as priority,I strongly suggest you to wait for MWC 2016 in coming week.

As soon as S7 is launched S6 will be slashed between 25-30 k
It's a decent buy at that price.

If you can compromise camera quality go for Vibe X3.
Apart from camera everything else is good.

Top Bottom