Want to sell old PC and want new PC parts suggestion bajat 20k max

yashsehgal

Broken In
hi friends,

i want to sell the following pc components, please tell how much i can sell these for:

AMD Athlon II 640+ processor

Gigabyte 785G mobo

4 GB DDR 3 Corsair ram (two)

Zebtronics Bijli cabinet

I will be upgrading to new Processor, mobo and DDR 4 ram. BAJAT 20K

Just have a small question, can i use this bijli cabinet with new system. Rest I have 2 TB HDD, 24 inch Asus monitor which I will continue to use. Also do i need a cd drive in the new system or not

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Answer this first :

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans:

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans:

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans:

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

Foe selling, follow Bazar section rules pls

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
For the first half, post here:
*geek.digit.in/community/threads/how-much-can-i-sell-my-old-stuff-for.139625/page-126
For getting suggestions on config, fill the template attached above.

chetansha

In the zone
AMD Athlon II 640+ processor + Gigabyte 785G mobo +4 GB DDR 3 Corsair ram (two) + Zebtronics Bijli cabinet
Max 4k

Yes you can reuse the cabinet
Go for amd ryzen 3200g 8k
Any good a320 mobo. 5k
8gb x ddr4 crucial ballistix 5200

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

OP
Y

yashsehgal

Broken In
Answer this first :

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.' Vague answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work.)
Ans:

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then please mention.
Ans:

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:

5. How much hard drive / solid-state drive space is needed?
Ans:

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention the screen size and resolution you prefer. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, then do mention the screen size and resolution of the monitor you have.
Ans:

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy? i.e. which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:

9. Have you ever built a desktop before? Or, will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

Foe selling, follow Bazar section rules pls

ans1. i am a MCA student and i need to use the computer for programming on different languages also a lot of multi tasking works are done at the same time also in the free time i would like to use it for gaming and by gaming i mean like GTA 5 , sleeping dogs , payday 2 .....i am not much of a gaming fan but i would really like if they would work on my pc without lags other than that for my everyday use

ans2. my overall budget is around 15k but i can extend it to a max of 20K for mobo, ddr4 ram and processor

ans3. yes i will overclock it .

ans4. any OS would do

ans5. i have 2TB HDD i am planning on reusing it

ans6. yes i have a monitor and i intend to reuse it , asus 24 inch

ans7. i am planning to reuse my keyboard , mouse , speakers , HDD , monitor , SMPS corsair 450VX

ans8. i am planning to buy it this month or max by next month

ans9. no i have not built a PC before this will be my first time .

ans10. i live in DELHI so i can buy from nehru place as well as online both options are open

ans11. will i still need to use a dvd player ??

OP
Y

yashsehgal

Broken In
AMD Athlon II 640+ processor + Gigabyte 785G mobo +4 GB DDR 3 Corsair ram (two) + Zebtronics Bijli cabinet
Max 4k

Yes you can reuse the cabinet
Go for amd ryzen 3200g 8k
Any good a320 mobo. 5k
8gb x ddr4 crucial ballistix 5200

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk
thanks

CPU - Intel i3 10100 - 10.1k

Mobo - MSI H410M Pro-VH - 5.6k (it has M.2 SSD slot)

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 2666+MHz - 2.5k*

Total - 18.2k

Don't think of gaming on it without adding a decent dedicated GPU.

*Get 2666MHz RAM but sometimes higher freq RAM is cheaper. Say a 3000MHz RAM will underclock & run at 2666.
Get a 2nd RAM stick later.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
ans1. i am a MCA student and i need to use the computer for programming on different languages also a lot of multi tasking works are done at the same time also in the free time i would like to use it for gaming and by gaming i mean like GTA 5 , sleeping dogs , payday 2 .....i am not much of a gaming fan but i would really like if they would work on my pc without lags other than that for my everyday use

ans2. my overall budget is around 15k but i can extend it to a max of 20K for mobo, ddr4 ram and processor

ans3. yes i will overclock it .

ans4. any OS would do

ans5. i have 2TB HDD i am planning on reusing it

ans6. yes i have a monitor and i intend to reuse it , asus 24 inch

ans7. i am planning to reuse my keyboard , mouse , speakers , HDD , monitor , SMPS corsair 450VX

ans8. i am planning to buy it this month or max by next month

ans9. no i have not built a PC before this will be my first time .

ans10. i live in DELHI so i can buy from nehru place as well as online both options are open

ans11. will i still need to use a dvd player ??
You'd need to increase it to 45-50k probably to get a good, somewhat futureproof, system capable of gaming at 1080p60 medium to high settings.
DVDs are obsolete.

OP
Y

yashsehgal

Broken In
CPU - Intel i3 10100 - 10.1k

Mobo - MSI H410M Pro-VH - 5.6k (it has M.2 SSD slot)

RAM - 1x8GB DDR4 2666+MHz - 2.5k*

Total - 18.2k

Don't think of gaming on it without adding a decent dedicated GPU.

*Get 2666MHz RAM but sometimes higher freq RAM is cheaper. Say a 3000MHz RAM will underclock & run at 2666.
Get a 2nd RAM stick later.
i have a ZOTAC GEFORCE 730 GPU WILL IT WORK EFFICIENTLY ON THIS PC FOR SOME GAMES LIKE GTA5 ETC. or should i go with RYZEN 3 3200G

Last edited:
OP
Y

yashsehgal

Broken In
You'd need to increase it to 45-50k probably to get a good, somewhat futureproof, system capable of gaming at 1080p60 medium to high settings.
DVDs are obsolete.
i can go till 12000 only for a processor i need help on the issue that should i go with RYZEN 3 3200G OR i3 10100 with my zotac geforce gt 730 gpu as i need gaming as an escape when i get too tired

i have a ZOTAC GEFORCE 730 GPU WILL IT WORK EFFICIENTLY ON THIS PC FOR SOME GAMES LIKE GTA5 ETC. or should i go with RYZEN 3 3200G
GT 730 might work for old games like GTA V, don't expect it to play latest big budget games like RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. R3 3200G doesn't have a good iGPU, but GT 730 is ancient as well, so maybe the Vega iGPU is better, not sure. But i3 10100 is a much better CPU & if you plan to add a decent GPU down the line, the i3 will last you better.

OP
Y

yashsehgal

Broken In
GT 730 might work for old games like GTA V, don't expect it to play latest big budget games like RDR2, Cyberpunk 2077, etc. R3 3200G doesn't have a good iGPU, but GT 730 is ancient as well, so maybe the Vega iGPU is better, not sure. But i3 10100 is a much better CPU & if you plan to add a decent GPU down the line, the i3 will last you better.
thanks but i dont have extra money to buy a new GPU thats why i am relying on integrated gpu of amd and i have a last question , SHOULD I WAIT TILL FEBRUARY FOR AMD TO LAUNCH ITS NEW SERIES AS WELL AS INTEL TO LAUNCH ITS 11GEN ?

thanks but i dont have extra money to buy a new GPU thats why i am relying on integrated gpu of amd and i have a last question , SHOULD I WAIT TILL FEBRUARY FOR AMD TO LAUNCH ITS NEW SERIES AS WELL AS INTEL TO LAUNCH ITS 11GEN ?
No, your budget is too low IMO to be worth waiting.
With supply issues & increased demands, I don't think budget CPUs are coming anytime soon. Intel might launch 11th gen in March or April, maybe market availability by May, although chances of i3 launching as well. AMD might release Ryzen 3 in summer. So both launches are many months away.

Top Bottom