Want to buy Micromax A110 from Myvirtualplaza.

roy_pratik

Broken In
Hi, I want to buy the new Micromax canvas 2(white),I had placed the order in Snapdeal previously on 31st October but as they are taking too long to deliver i cancelled the order.So now I'm looking for another store,but the white model is Out of Stock almost everywhere.I found Myvirtualplaza is selling it at a cheap rate of Rs. 9550,but there's no COD option available outside Hyderabad.So my question is,is this store reliable,if anyone has some experience shopping here,please shed some light.Thanks in anticipation.

P.S Oh I'm from Kolkata :p

shaunak

Tux Fan
Hi, I want to buy the new Micromax canvas 2(white),I had placed the order in Snapdeal previously on 31st October but as they are taking too long to deliver i cancelled the order.So now I'm looking for another store,but the white model is Out of Stock almost everywhere.I found Myvirtualplaza is selling it at a cheap rate of Rs. 9550,but there's no COD option available outside Hyderabad.So my question is,is this store reliable,if anyone has some experience shopping here,please shed some light.Thanks in anticipation.

P.S Oh I'm from Kolkata :p

BTW: I must warn you. Many reviews report that some apps and games crash on opening. See igyan reviews of the device.

Last edited:

acervenky

Broken In
The Build Quality,Screen,Camera Are Good,but what abt the heart of the device,its processor.
It uses a Mediatek SOC which is extensively used in many Chinese Phones.
So don't expect performance like other dual cores available in the market.
Anyway,for normal user it can be a good choice.
Regards,
acervenky,
XPT

shaunak

Tux Fan
It uses a Mediatek SOC which is extensively used in many Chinese Phones.
So don't expect performance like other dual cores available in the market.

Not to mention that it has only 512K or RAM.
In general usage not too many applications
a> require a lot of processor time [Unless MATLAB decides to release for Android, and you decide to use it! :p]
b> will run with just 512KB RAM [High end games etc]

But as acervenky said. It may just be a killer phone for everyday usage.

ajaymailed

In the zone
Its Hardware performance is closely comparable to Xperia U & P powered by Nova Thor U 8500. Mediatek MT 6577 is a dual core 1 Ghz Cortex A9 cranking out impressive benchmarks for price we are paying.

OP
R

roy_pratik

Broken In
Thanks for the input guys but my query was about 'My virtual Plaza',is it reliable? I already placed the order and as there was no COD option available i had to pay in advance :S

vasu4mail

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the input guys but my query was about 'My virtual Plaza',is it reliable? I already placed the order and as there was no COD option available i had to pay in advance :S

Hey did you get you phone ? Please let me know dude... I too in same situation like you...Please help.Thanks!

OP
R

roy_pratik

Broken In
Hey did you get you phone ? Please let me know dude... I too in same situation like you...Please help.Thanks!

I'm yet to receive the phone.I ordered the phone on 9th november,I contacted them via FB & on 12th Nov they said my order has been dispatched & will get the docket details soon,but still now I'm waiting for details about shipment.Did you also order the phone from them?

Top Bottom