Want to buy a new laptop.

warrior.cfg

Right off the assembly line
hey,
i am planning to buy a new laptop
my BUDGET: 35,000 max
my REQUIREMENTS: normal internet usage, a little bit of gaming ( dota or something ), not much of carrying it around, should have good looks ( not too heavy, screen size not too huge ), any other color than black would be awesome but i wont mind black, should be durable. My usage is not for hours so i dont think overheating will be a big issue.
I have always thought dell, sony are the best companies. But i dont know. Plz suggest something asap. Thanks in advance

rider

as Kratos
HP Laptop Price India, HP 2000-2116TU (3rd Gen core i5/2gb/500gb/DOS),Buy HP Laptops Online - Infibeam.com

This is the perfect VFM laptop and the cheapest 3rd gen Intel core-i5 in the market.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
^^Lenovo G580 (59-324061) for 33k is a better option.Contains more Ram and 2 usb3.0 ports.

@warrior.cfg Have a look at HP G6-2005ax.Comes with win7 preloaded and has much better graphics(hd7670m).

rider

as Kratos
no one can beat this. ;)
Though it is a quad but the CPU performance wise it is even worse than new 3rd core-i5. Read the users requirement he doesnt need only for gaming he plays DOTA. 2005AX is only good who cares about fps in gaming rather than overall performance.

OP
W

warrior.cfg

Right off the assembly line
Though it is a quad but the CPU performance wise it is even worse than new 3rd core-i5. Read the users requirement he doesnt need only for gaming he plays DOTA. 2005AX is only good who cares about fps in gaming rather than overall performance.

i like the lenovo g580 and 2005AX aswell. which is a better option between these two performance wise and looks wise. are hp,lenovo laptops good? Also how about this? Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH36EN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

rider

as Kratos
i like the lenovo g580 and 2005AX aswell. which is a better option between these two performance wise and looks wise. are hp,lenovo laptops good? Also how about this? Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH36EN Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Sony Notebook

See man no one can beat awesome after sales service of hp. They are very quick and responsive about their service also it comes with accidental damage cover onsite warranty that makes complete free of mind and enjoy your laptop, if anything bad happen to your laptop weather some error or got broken they will fix for free.
The vaio laptop you mentioned is having old 2nd gen core-i5 and pathetic GT 410M GPU. Also they dont have limited onsite service in metros and no accidental warranty.
For overall performance quality best you should get this one it is new laptop with new and better 3rd core-i5 and for gaming point of view no one can beat the graphic performance of 2005AX under 35k.

Top Bottom