Want some tips regarding Microsoft Software Registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soni.surendrait

Right off the assembly line
Hello sir,
I am Surendra soni from Mumbai doing my MCA 2nd year.I am a BIG Fan of "digit" magazine.I like it very much while reading and updating my self while on move.Now it's My Hobby.and your June's Edition was O-some.
I have developed one Desktop Application called "Institute Management System" which having modules like Class manager,subject manager,topics manager,student Inquiry manager,Student Admission manager,Fees Manager,Exam manager etc using MS Visual Studio C# .net as my front end and MS Access as my Back end.
The main problem is that I want to sell it but I heard that My application should be register to Microsoft company and take licence form them for selling and have to pay money too.
It's My Application,I have given 4 month 4X7 hrs to develop it on my own cost.It's not fair.
So I want some tips,advice,any suggestion for the same.and tell me the procedure to do all Registration and cost etc.Plzzzzzz.
And I also want to ask you that Can you add my application in you digit DVD.
and can I use php and MySql for commercial uses.

you can see my projects screen shots iSurendra iCatalyst Soft Solutions - Accelerate your Business!!! here!

Plz Reply me soon....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.