Want it Burnin!!!???

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
This tutorial is based on a site brought into notice by Cheetah

This shows u how to make burnt text or images... or anythin ur mind can imagine.

1. Start with a new image file of required dimensions... say 600x400pixels, make a black background for better effect.

2. Using text tool (T) type in a fav word.. say KoolBluez.. better make it thick (strong & bold) with white lettering as shown
*img220.exs.cx/img220/2239/pic18js.gif

3. Place it 2/3rd below & 1/2 to the right, copy this layer & align to original layer, make original invisible and merge visible (Ctrl+Shft+E)

3. Default Glowing edges filter this merged layer and make copies of this, each in screen mode (except the last/background one)

4. Distort->Wave each of the glowed layers with different (randomized) distortions of amplitude min=1 & max=20. Distort->Twirl the layers to 30-50degrees and merge all these layers. U get this
*img220.exs.cx/img220/3032/pic29ir.gif

5. Hue/Saturate (Ctrl+U), check "colorize", hue=38, saturation=100 layer. Duplicate layer and "multipy" layer

6. "Gaussian Blur" both these layers @ 5.0pixels each, Edit->Fade Gaussian blur, select "color burn", multiply other layer (xcept the bkgrnd layer), make visible bkgrnd layer to get this
*img220.exs.cx/img220/6398/pic30ty.gif

7. Image->Rotate Canvas->90degree CW, Filter->Stylize wind, from left (Ctrl+F if required), both layers; Image->Rotate Canvas->90degree CCW

8. "Gaussian Blur" @ 5.0pixels, Edit->Fade Gaussian blur, select "overlay" top layer.

9. Distort->Glass with frosted texture, distortion=1, smoothness=3, both layers; "multiply" or "overlay" top layer to get a final
*img220.exs.cx/img220/9683/koolbluezhotnew3tl.jpg

h4xbox

Journeyman
You can create a burning logo ..better looking ..just google this string.. "instant+logo+creation"

This is only for novice like me in photoshop.. Those who know ps have a better tut posted by m8 koolbluez ....

THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO HURT/DIVERT THE TOPIC.

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
who needs 2 pay when u can play ;)

no bad feelings either

*photos5.flickr.com/6346812_8c46686a73_m.jpg

h4xbox

Journeyman
free they dont cost .. try the third or fourth link if iam not wrong....
you just type the name/string u get it burning for free...
take a look at *members.fortunecity.com/crackerz2k4/firelogo.gif
No fight either !! Peace

h4xbox

Journeyman
Not fight guyz just arguing.. i can prove my theory is rite for noobs ... refer the link
*www.gh-gold.co.uk/newgen.php
Click on flaming text and goto the page
*www.flamingtext.com/
type string next to fire (already burning effect) wait for a minute to get yo custom banner/logo

@goobimama : i think i have fought enough before using h4ck3r id !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom