Want a SATA to USB Connector or housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

netneoaaa

Right off the assembly line
Hi : Im looking for a SATA to USB connector with or without housing. I need to connect my hard drives to the laptop. I would want it delivered at home. Any ideas where to buy it from possibly online ?? Local shop here do not have it.

royal

Padawan
netneoaaa said:
Hi : Im looking for a SATA to USB connector with or without housing. I need to connect my hard drives to the laptop. I would want it delivered at home. Any ideas where to buy it from possibly online ?? Local shop here do not have it.

Are you looking for a 3.5" SATA solution? If yes , then you can get yourself an external HDD SATA case from Transcend or other cheap brands.Else you can go for this. I dont know where you are from but this cable is available locally in Kolkata.

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
royal said:
Are you looking for a 3.5" SATA solution? If yes , then you can get yourself an external HDD SATA case from Transcend or other cheap brands.Else you can go for this. I dont know where you are from but this cable is available locally in Kolkata.

Hey buddy which shop is storing that product?? Seems a friend of mine can do with one....:D:D:D

royal

Padawan
IDE to USB cable (brand TECHCOM) is available in CALTRON (in other shops also) for Rs. 350 + VAT :)

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
royal said:
IDE to USB cable (brand TECHCOM) is available in CALTRON (in other shops also) for Rs. 350 + VAT :)

Can you give me the location of the shop?? Is it on G.C.Avenue???

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
royal said:
Aare yaar, Caltron stocks IDE to USB cable...not SATA/IDE to USB cable.:twisted:

Arre yaar.. i didnt get u at first....well it seems that u want both SATA and IDE together in the converter??

Maybe you wont get it....u can get either SATA to USB or IDE to USB.. i think so...:)

royal

Padawan
rb_kaustuv said:
Arre yaar.. i didnt get u at first....well it seems that u want both SATA and IDE together in the converter??

Maybe you wont get it....u can get either SATA to USB or IDE to USB.. i think so...:)

Well these are readily available abroad.Have a look here. ;)

royal

Padawan
rb_kaustuv said:
I know .. have seen athose a lot and cringed at why r those not available here :mad::mad::mad:

Seriously, even I wonder at times why Techcom introduced only the IDE version.:mad:

Anyway it works like a charm ... I have burned a few CDs with my old ASUS cd writer. No problem so far. :cool:

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
royal said:
Seriously, even I wonder at times why Techcom introduced only the IDE version.:mad:

Anyway it works like a charm ... I have burned a few CDs with my old ASUS cd writer. No problem so far. :cool:

May the fire of Hell fall upon the bastards of Chandni..:twisted:

Btw where do you stay buddy..think i can borrow yours before i buy that one..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom