Wanna GET the best..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gollum

Collector
Case of a middle-class person: if is dreaming of a particular gadget. if he is looking to buy a best tool available in a category right there then getting to that would be a mission. once he got that, things will be quite fair and life in slow motion. the time will come when he will stabbed when he will peek at a promo(while busy with his new tool or device) of a new device overtaking his one in a particular criteria. similar things happens for a richie-rich too. if he has got a new gaming system and when others will be gossiping about a new premium graphics card. then as long as i think the feelings will be the same of the double(dumb)guys.

So,here the question is 'how can we get the best of tech?'. if you"ll follow "LET THE BEST ARRIVE" then you better live without gadgets(R.I.P). a possible answer would be that one must know that whats going internationally, you can join tech events and you must stay in touch with few sites and orgs which updates people with latest tech, about the best devices which you are looking for.

So,the next time test the rest and go for the 'BEST'!

*img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130727034519/rwby/images/9/92/Wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

moniker

Broken In
Sometimes while passing by threads such as this, I sit back and think - there are a few such forums on the interwebs, where there are absolutely no restrictions on the freedom of speech and expression, where OPs can be utterly dumb, where there is no such nonsense like making an eloquent contribution.

In the guise of the cruel monster that is moderation are you guys prepared to miss out on gems such as this? Discuss.

Flash

Lost in speed
WOW> This thread is getting funnier with each reply. One from me..

:lol: Sometimes i write the word "BEST" on every product, so that it appears to me like "I own the best product" :lol:

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
*www.yodaspeak.co.uk/ :lol: ^^

Of a middle-class person case: If of a particular gadget is dreaming. If looking to buy a best tool available in a category right there then getting to that would be a mission, is he. That, once he got, quite fair and life in slow motion will things be. Come, the time will when he will stabbed when he will peek at a promo(while busy with his new tool or device) of a new device overtaking his one in a particular criteria. For a richie-rich too similar things happens. If got a new gaming system and, he has when others will be gossiping about a new premium graphics card. then the same of the double(dumb)guys, as long as I think the feelings will be.

'how can we get the best of tech, so,here the question is, hmm?' . If you"Ll follow " Let the best arrive" Then you better live without gadgets(r.i.p). Possible answer, that one must know that whats going internationally, would be, join tech events and you must stay in touch with few sites and orgs, you can which updates people with latest tech, about the best devices which you are looking for.

For the 'best' so,the next time test the rest and go! Herh herh herh.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^^what is this thing? Vyom and whatthefrak posts are hilarious.
Can never imagine vyom talking like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom