Wanna buy a xbox360 n a HD screen in 22000 - Suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goten

Banned
Guyz i wanna a xbox360 preferably a cracked one from palika. Whatr the price of core n other systems.
Also i want a screen of ne size but it shud b hd. Pls suggest make n prices.

Peace~~~!

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Don't know the prices but one thing is sure, playing xbox games on a small screen will ruin the whole gaming experience. Try to get atleast something in 22-24 inch range.

OP
Goten

Goten

Banned
Yaar ur post just highlighted what i cannot have. Ne gud suggestions guys. Help me out plz.

dpuk

teh 479
I have the same thing which you're looking for.....

A cracked core console will cost you around 13000 bucks......
you need to buy an widescreen LCD monitor with it to enjoy gaming.... 22" is ideal for this purpose....anything below it won't be fun.....anything above it won't be in your budget..
Now be sure that you buy the new core console which comes with 256mb inbuilt memory...else you wont be able to save the game progress...... if you buy the old console, you'll have to buy a maemory card or a hard disk to save your game progress.....the card would be around rs.2000 and the hard disk around rs 5000....
so MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET THE CORE CONSOLE WITH INBUILT 256MB MEMORY.

to hook up your xbox360 to a lcd monitor, you need a xbox360 VGA HD CABLE....it's available for around 1000 bucks in palika bazaar...official mrp is rs 1800.....

now, about the monitor....it's up to you whether you want to buy a monitor with a single input(VGA) or with dual input(VGA + DVI).....buying a dual input will enable you to hook up your pc and xbox360 at teh same time....just change the channel and you're good to go ..... but for that you need to have a pc with has DVI output....high end motherboard and every graphic card come with this port....

normally 22" wide monitors cost around 11500-13000 bucks.....the one with I have is LG 226WTQ.....it was rs 17000 when I bought it, but now it's available for rs.13500.
you can also go for the samsung 22" monitor with dual inputs for about the same price as LG....If I were you, I'd buy a samsung as it's far far better than LG.

all these monitors are of WSXGA+ resolution, i.e., 1680 * 1050.....means, they're just one step below FULL HD.....none the less, this is a very good resolution, XBOX supports this resolution(in the new system update) with a VGA HD CABLE.......

now if you don't mind going for a not so reputed brand....then BENQ has a 22" FULL HD monitor(1920*1080) with 2 inputs for around rs.12000-125000......you'll be able to enjoy gaming in FULL HD....the maximum resolution for consumer gaming.....this is the best deal by far I've seen in Indian market........ but then again, BENQ isn't known for it's monitors.....

No matter what you buy...you'd have to increase your budget to rs. 27000-28000.....
So my suggestion is that you buy a samsung 22" wide monitor with 2 inputs....this will suffice all your needs and give you the ultimate gaming pleasure....

this should help....

adios

D'puk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom