WallPaper Changer .... New Version!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
Hello all... earlier i have uploaded the Wallpaper Changer. but users demanded something more... :) so this is the all new modified version of the Wallpaper Changer v1.0

CHANGES:

1). Support for more image formats like TIFF, PNG,etc.
2). RAM usage reduced by 20%.
3). Shuffle option added.
4). Starts minimized. Will not trouble you...never.
5). Easy installation process (Installer is now included).

I tested my software on my Vista Home Premium Laptop and on my friend's XP machine. I was satisfied with the results. However your suggestions and feedback are most welcome.

Screenshot:
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/Screenshot_WC.png
Image hosting

Download Here:
WallpaperChanger v1.0

Last edited:
OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
thnks friend... it feels gr8 to get appreciated by talented ppl like u after all that code-work done all night...

Heyy, can u tell me how to submit my software to DIGIT... so tht it comes in CD/DVD... i want many ppl to use this as freeware... Do i simply send it to their 'Contact Us' email-id

adi007

Youngling
Very nice jal_desai
But one major thing is missing
That is hotkey to change the wallpaper..
just like webshots

I think u have used VB...Am i right..?
If yes then it's very easy to implement this feature
If you need help and commands to make hotkeys for wallpaper change then feel free to contact me anytime :cool:

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
^^ first of all, thnk u very much.

secondly.. i am going to introduce the HotKey feature soon...keep checkin.. and VB was my first love... hee hee.. But I made this in Visual C#. and of course i will ask help from u ppl if i encounter some glitch. thnks

P.S. - Have you checked out tht Double Clicking the system tray icon will change the wallpaper... This is almost equal to HOTKEYS... wat say?

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
He has used C#. BTW Hotkeys are not necessary, But it might be good to have one, just one for changing to the next wallpaper or a random one. Look at SetWindowsHookEx at MSDN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom